Passengers must collect their tickets at any of the company branches located at selected bus terminals.
HOW TO BROWSE AND SELECT YOUR PURCHASE
- Select your boarding location and date, including final destination. Click on “Check”.
- Select the most favorable boarding time by clicking on its respective service number;
- Visualization of services: boarding time, arrival forecast, service number, and ticket fare. Right below, you will find the bus seat map displaying all the seats available;
- Once you select your seat(s), click on “Add to Cart”;
- You will read “Accept” on the next screen and be directed to the Identification or Registration page. Let us know if you already have an email and password registered with us in order to proceed with your purchase. If you are visiting the site for the first time, click on “REGISTRATION” to fill out your identification form;
- Once your registration is complete, you will need to confirm your reservation by selecting your payment option (VISA or MASTERCARD);
- You will validate your purchase once you fill out your credit card information;
- Once the transaction has been approved, the site will display a “confirmation voucher” (proof of purchase).
The credit card company screen does not replace a ticket receipt – PLEASE WAIT TO VISUALIZE AND PRINT YOUR VOUCHER.
- Select your boarding location, date, and final destination. Do not include accents. Click on “Proceed”.
- You will be directed to the JCA group online sales environment. Select the most favorable time by clicking on the time and service fields;
- Each step will be displayed in the shopping cart located on the right side of the screen;
- Once you select your preferred time, click on “Proceed”;
- Click on your preferred seat(s) followed by “Proceed”;
- You must provide the identification (Full Name and Personal ID Card Number) of all the passengers in the next screen;
- You must select which credit card you will use for payment, including card holder information and installment option.
- Very important: ALWAYS INCLUDE AN EMAIL ADDRESS SO YOU CAN RECEIVE YOUR PURCHASE CONFIRMATION.
- Once the operation is complete, the site will display a “confirmation voucher” (proof of purchase).
- The credit card company screen does not replace a ticket receipt – PLEASE WAIT TO VISUALIZE AND PRINT YOUR VOUCHER.
- Passengers must collect their tickets at any of the company branches located at selected bus terminals.